Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another DUI Crash

After I wrote my legal blog dealing about DUI crashes of a famous Hollywood talent, when I was about to wrap thing up, I suddenly browse-in a news article that relates the same DUI infested car crashes involving Jeep And Tractor Trailer. This happened Last July 11, 2008, which is considerably an older one from the one I just made a blog with.

The crash happened when a Jeep rear-ended a slow moving tractor-trailer on northbound side of the Cuesta Grade. The driver of the Jeep was identified as, Joshua Lowe, 31 year old, who was found to have suffered intoxication at that point.

Lowe and his passenger were taken to Sierra Vista Medical Center for treatment of their moderate injuries. Apparently, Lowe will be dealing with a charge of DUI.

As I constantly aired, people should not drink and drive in order to avoid crippling DUI crashes such as what happened to this case.

Drunk driving should be not be countenanced especially that there are huge volume of cases of injuries and deaths in these causation alone.

As an Attorney, I deeply pressed concern for the continued prevalence of like events that happen in our roads, the same way that I am irked to those irresponsible numbers of abusive road users who are drunk dead in driving.

Wew! We have another worthless addition to the constant road issue that besets us.

If you have been involved in a DUI crashes such as this one, it is worthwhile to seek legal help from an adeptly qualified Lawyer to help you battle your compensation pursuit, at the soonest.